Join Our WinningTeam!
Sales Desking & Floor Manager
Tusket Ford is a family-owned business with an intense focus on customer satisfaction since it was founded over 50 years ago by Hubert Pothier. We would like to invite the same customer-driven individuals to consider joining our team as a Sales Desking & Floor Manager.
The role of the Desking/Floor Manager entails implementing, adhering to and supporting the Customer Buying process and any new initiatives established by dealership management for the goal of increased efficiency, staff engagement and most importantly customer satisfaction.
- Be available to greet customers in the showroom and on the lot for walk-in traffic and appointments
- Engage customers early in the buying process
- Desk new and used retail deals for the sales team in an accurate and timely fashion
- Assist sales management in gathering accurate and complete information for the assignment of trade values by the used car manager
- Assist the sales team in presenting deals when necessary and to be available to assist as early as possible in the sales process
- Accurately fill out traffic logs every day for review with the team and management
- Ensure that all desked deals have complete and accurate notes in the sales CRM system
- Monitor any potential gaps in the sales process and respectfully remind SCs to complete them when appropriate
- Assist in handling dealer trade calls when necessary
- Be available to take turns managing the floor with the General Sales Manager including Saturdays and holidays
- Complete sales and product training as required
- Assist and support management in the implementation of sales and dealership training initiatives
- Encourage and support Sales team to foster the discipline and motivation to accomplish their tasks and goals
- Handle customer related concerns with empathy and tact
- Assist and support management in fostering teamwork and positive engagement between departments
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive salary plus a profit-sharing plan
- Company demonstrator vehicle plus monthly fuel allowance
- Group medical and dental plan
- Paid vacation
- Great working atmosphere!
Proven automotive sales track record with management /supervisory experience is a definite asset.
Please send resumes and contact information to our General Sales Manager, Claude Bourgeois, at firstname.lastname@example.org before Friday September 27, 2019 at 5:00 PM.
FULL TIME AUTO BODY TECHNICIAN
Hubert’s Collision is looking for a FULL TIME Auto Body Technician.
Experience is an asset, but is not required. We are willing to train the right candidate.
We are looking for enthusiasm and the desire to learn.
An Auto Body Technician will be required to:
- Repair damage to vehicle body panels
- Repair or replace interior and exterior parts, electrical components and vehicle accessories
- Remove and install welded and sectioned parts to a vehicle
- Assess and repair structural components of a vehicle
- Use frame equipment
Red Seal would be an asset, but is not required.